This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Where can I find the ecos patch for osk5912?
- From: "Patrick Doyle" <wpdster at gmail dot com>
- To: "David John" <rtosfan at gmail dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:41:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: Where can I find the ecos patch for osk5912?
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=KpvRAdz/ub5vbabYk6BWHxcA9XARX9rmKCJ/uuSSg1qqFYCCWjUAHEF6QEo4V/TYPqARLVmUuKmq2vuMWk8WH7aWM6TKkpzaI0qx65Xk90uyx/itfDB7U68RGf7JY9s/wRaDgDCDf1CEFvXvMMXqu2irGdIMVksiCmwgtgHJSik=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=EzbGg0eAajGvRY30QF2kxZ4hFDVX5HfR106y+Wz7HGZo14BZO7QFLcft4yrhgTSJTJar6yj2SGXhXSE3yES41dIL6nWJxUJEv7PcJ21orvw24T+evV0st9XhVknYNTOhp+RqwcpRsCf64qROPsw7uZo8iChnfsts/8Y5fNZKt6A=
- References: <email@example.com>
I have had a few requests for the OSK port in the past couple of
months, and, for the life of me, I can't find where we submitted it.
So, for future archival purposes, here is what we did on the OSK.
None of us here at DTC have touched it in years, so it may or may not
work with the current tree. I don't have access to an OSK anymore,
but go ahead and ask questions (on the list) if you're having problems
and perhaps I can help. I know that there are one or two other folks
on the list who are working with this on the OSK.
On 7/31/07, David John <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hello Patrick,
> I want to run ecos in osk5912 board, but I cannot find osk5912 support patch
> in cvs,
> I find you have work on it years ago, Would you like to give me a patch for
> it or tell
> me where I can find it. Any sugguestion regards the porting will appreciate.