This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: configtool wxT patch
- From: John Dallaway <jld at ecoscentric dot com>
- To: Lars Poeschel <larsi at wh2 dot tu-dresden dot de>
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 10:34:04 +0000
- Subject: Re: configtool wxT patch
Thank you for the patch. It's been a while, but I have not forgotten
about this. Unicode builds of the eCos Configuration Tool are definitely
desirable. I plan to review your Unicode patches soon. I will need to do
this on both Windows and Linux.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: configtool wxT patch
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 22:23:28 +0100
From: Lars Poeschel <email@example.com>
To: eCos patches <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I created a patch that mainly defines string constants the more
"wxWidgets way" using the wxT Macro. This does not change the
functionality but brings the configtool a step towards unicode
compatibility as most modern linux distribution and windows versions use
unicode by default.