This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: configtool wxT patch
- From: Lars Poeschel <larsi at wh2 dot tu-dresden dot de>
- To: John Dallaway <jld at ecoscentric dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 13:29:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: configtool wxT patch
- References: <472EF19C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Am 05.11.2007 um 11:34 schrieb John Dallaway:
Thank you for the patch. It's been a while, but I have not forgotten
about this. Unicode builds of the eCos Configuration Tool are
desirable. I plan to review your Unicode patches soon. I will need
this on both Windows and Linux.
Ok, but don't expect it to work for unicode with this patch. This
patch is only step one. Although I have also done the rest of the
work - at least for the configtool itself, I splittet the patch to
make reviewing easier. If everything is ok with this one, I can
provide the next step.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (Darwin)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----