This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: athttpd include file fix
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Øyvind Harboe <oyvind dot harboe at zylin dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:35:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: athttpd include file fix
- Openpgp: id=A5FB74E6
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Øyvind Harboe wrote:
> I'm trying to take athttpd for a spin, so I haven't been able to test
> this yet, but
> I had to make the following fix to make it compile w/Tcl enabled.
Seems to make sense, applied.
eCosCentric Limited http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos experts
Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 1223 245571
Registered in England and Wales: Reg No 4422071.
------["Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere"]------ Opinions==mine