This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
profiling patch ping
- From: "Øyvind Harboe" <oyvind dot harboe at zylin dot com>
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 21:31:08 +0100
- Subject: profiling patch ping
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :content-disposition:x-google-sender-auth; bh=UjZVyh26rbxP1Vw8XmbLEFOwVyBxn8JTRl3TWOENE+w=; b=i/xB0wqs4JguAQQu8hKpoLih2i2mU8esvxwJCbin65EL3UOwpWd1cdoJEGGwRpFZ0L qD13PE3USIrhVlVJeyTCcazer617PlfFkNSo308yjtJvFD7S7z8alubcOHUKCJzDdFph akXZq6Rt+WCbANagYJ3MczhyBPD7zKG9ghSF0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:x-google-sender-auth; b=ubFGYnkvUndGIvGWr/4CVpuk1/fC7sGjNJ0YwaMnFcc5rZFjsfYqka13ydsvjGleUp pcZXDRrwvm2lf42knHrXdq5XN8AIK7YIuPU0/3w9KjwlcHGPZ+TAoy9UCoh8aTjxvIWz flwsOzfjp5E2GVbAuV1IeLus3G+RdkVbue6PE=
Is there something wrong with this patch?
Not important enough?
I don't want to nag, but it would be helpful to know at which point
I should assume "communication by default", i.e. that nobody responded
because it is of no interest to any maintainer in particular or that
it was "not even wrong"...
I don't need this committed to CVS as such, I always have half a dozen
modifications to eCos repository at any moment in time and that works
great. Open source is neat that way. Only the modifications of interest
to the community are actually committed. The rest can stay in local
snapshots of repositories(sometimes even project specific or
even development branch specific), but it is nice to keep it to half
a dozen over time(i.e. that some patches get committed
ARM7 ARM9 XScale Cortex
JTAG debugger and flash programmer