This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: AT91 HAL, AT91 USB, AT91 flash and USB-serial patches
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: G?bor T?r?k <tgabor84 at gmail dot com>, ggggggg at lunn dot ch
- Cc: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>, ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 22:40:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: AT91 HAL, AT91 USB, AT91 flash and USB-serial patches
- References: <email@example.com> <20081103135529.GK388@lunn.ch> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Nov 08, 2008 at 10:32:44PM +0100, G?bor T?r?k wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
> I was merging my working copy with the CVS, and there was one problem:
> CVS checked out the newly added linker templates with stange CR+LF+CR
> line endings to hal/arm/at91/at91sam7s/current/include/pkgconf. Is it
> a problem with the way my CVS client treats line endings or is there a
> problem with the new files in this patch? (I have came across this
> problem once when I updated from eCos CVS, but I don't remember when
> it was, and a later update solved the problem.)
It seems like the files you submitted are in M$ line-ending format.
What format where you expected?
My experience is that Unix tool often correctly handle M$ line-ending
format, however M$ tools sometimes have trouble with Unix line
If you want i can dos2unix the files. I often do do this for new