This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: [flashv2 merge] Everything else
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: eCos Patches List <ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 01:35:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: [flashv2 merge] Everything else
- Openpgp: id=A5FB74E6
- References: <49221A12.2000801@eCosCentric.com>
Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> Little bits around the place. ecos.db, doclist, etc. Attached.
Ah, this is evidently where the redboot flash.c and fconfig.c changes ended
up. Sorry for the noise. Since I've reposted the redboot diff, you can
ignore the second half of this patch (I won't spam by reposting it
eCosCentric Limited http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos experts
Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 1223 245571
Registered in England and Wales: Reg No 4422071.
------["Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere"]------ Opinions==mine