This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Support for Olimex LPC-H2294, LPC-E2294, LPC-L2294-1M targets
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Sergei Gavrikov <sergei dot gavrikov at gmail dot com>
- Cc: eCos patches list <ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 21:21:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: Support for Olimex LPC-H2294, LPC-E2294, LPC-L2294-1M targets
- References: <20081103205406.GA9692@ubuntu.local> <20081107182918.GA13070@ubuntu.local>
On Fri, Nov 07, 2008 at 08:29:18PM +0200, Sergei Gavrikov wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 10:54:06PM +0200, Sergei Gavrikov wrote:
> > Hello,
> > Got the assignment from FSF, I ask about merge my old code with eCos
> > anonymous CVS tree. Those were 3 targets for ARM7TDMI boards from
> > Olimex: LPC-H2294, LPC-E2294, LPC-L2294-1M ...Thinking that patch is
> > too big to attach it, I did upload the assignment in PDF and gziped
> > patch for all targets into incoming folder at eCosCentric FTP. It was
> > possible to upload, but I can't list anything. I think that's normal.
> > If I remember I read somewhere in the past that we must use incoming
> > folder for same patches. But, perhaps, I forgot the URL. If I've done
> > a wrong thing, please, correct me.
It looks like the three flash drivers are identical. Could you rework
this into one olpcX2294 flash package.