This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Support for Olimex LPC-H2294, LPC-E2294, LPC-L2294-1M targets
- From: Sergei Gavrikov <sergei dot gavrikov at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- Cc: eCos patches list <ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 22:47:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: Support for Olimex LPC-H2294, LPC-E2294, LPC-L2294-1M targets
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:to:cc:subject :message-id:references:mime-version:content-type:content-disposition :in-reply-to:user-agent; bh=/GiMJljtz0TpTZGSTHTlLKrqNuBZIXPaXuiFpi4SnOg=; b=PfhjB4EeO7mmI8Z0jNo8vFFBAIADvQGMMFMMGHXT65dD06b19To4Jq33plQPq8hjN7 dQJLuOZl8QYU0sHUgCRZMPnoCIWP4y0TPl0ua/8njQKgruJjy6md1+iS0T2mLjlEQ6jl uCzk/iTIa401WYasSX8yAQbyNE2RlaPnAbYzs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id:references:mime-version :content-type:content-disposition:in-reply-to:user-agent; b=VJ2XL6XsiM4nTKZxQVy9mcUhI3uVVcS7TD/HIbyJH7ujop+uVT02+sww3OB59wzipS TgXK45z8fBLULvbj+PjUSwGpfmnGUm7QW8bMYnFE252tOW+V29psWPU8Wma+ZzTySUPm Vi3ZLJBg39t4J2whghk77LgWMmcx+1mzHXoDA=
- References: <20081103205406.GA9692@ubuntu.local> <20081107182918.GA13070@ubuntu.local> <20081120202139.GK17925@lunn.ch>
On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 09:21:39PM +0100, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 07, 2008 at 08:29:18PM +0200, Sergei Gavrikov wrote:
> > On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 10:54:06PM +0200, Sergei Gavrikov wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Got the assignment from FSF, I ask about merge my old code with eCos
> > > anonymous CVS tree. Those were 3 targets for ARM7TDMI boards from
> > > Olimex: LPC-H2294, LPC-E2294, LPC-L2294-1M ...Thinking that patch is
> > > too big to attach it, I did upload the assignment in PDF and gziped
> > > patch for all targets into incoming folder at eCosCentric FTP. It was
> > > possible to upload, but I can't list anything. I think that's normal.
> > > If I remember I read somewhere in the past that we must use incoming
> > > folder for same patches. But, perhaps, I forgot the URL. If I've done
> > > a wrong thing, please, correct me.
> Hi Sergei
> It looks like the three flash drivers are identical. Could you rework
> this into one olpcX2294 flash package.
I will do. One question, Is it normal to have upcase(x) there? in
dirname? What is a practic?