This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: SPI lpc2xxx patch
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Sergei Gavrikov <sg at belvok dot com>
- Cc: eCos patches list <ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 00:54:40 +0000
- Subject: Re: SPI lpc2xxx patch
- References: <20090127095745.GA7915@sg-ubuntu.local>
Sergei Gavrikov wrote:
I never try SPI driver for lpc2xxx before, today I did and found an
annoyance copy & paste typo in spi_lpc2xxx_set_config(). Also, to be
ensure the SPI interrupts are using different, was entered a priority
selector, like that was done for the lpc2xxx serial driver.
Thanks for the patch. I've checked it in with some minor mods, primarily
placing the new options under the relevant bus options, renaming them
consistently with that, and making the bus options components.
*See us at Embedded World 2009, Nürnberg, Germany, 3-5 Mar, Stand 11-300*
eCosCentric Limited http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos experts
Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 1223 245571
Registered in England and Wales: Reg No 4422071.
------["Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere"]------ Opinions==mine