This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: ConfigTool - UNC paths and calculated values
- From: John Dallaway <john at dallaway dot org dot uk>
- To: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 07:55:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: ConfigTool - UNC paths and calculated values
- References: <499931CD.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4999DE5C.80408@eCosCentric.com>
Jonathan Larmour wrote:
>> This patch improves support for UNC paths and inhibits the greying out
>> of display strings for calculated CDL items within the configuration
>> tree. Checked-in.
> FAOD, this means that the string itself is still normal, but the
> checkbox, dropdown, etc. is still greyed out, right?
Correct. Greying out the display text gave the impression that the
calculated CDL item was inactive.