This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: redboot/.../flash.c compiler warnings - revisited
- From: John Dallaway <john at dallaway dot org dot uk>
- To: Rene Nielsen <rbn at vitesse dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 10:31:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: redboot/.../flash.c compiler warnings - revisited
- References: <376637F07F8A9242AD11921B15FA17DC8AFD5B@mx-dk.vsc.vitesse.com>
Rene Nielsen wrote:
> The attached patch fixes some compiler warnings seen when
> CYGOPT_REDBOOT_REDUNDANT_FIS is enabled.
Thank you for the patch. It looks perfectly reasonable.
> I've posted the patch before
> (http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-patches/2009-02/msg00105.html), but
> noone took notice. This new patch is resync'd to HEAD as of today.
I see that you already have a copyright assignment in place so I will
check this in. Apologies for the delay in processing your contribution.