This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Re: [PATCH]:add support for at91sam7x processor to work in different supported USART MODE
- From: vibisreenivasan <vibi_sreenivasan at cms dot com>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 17:17:32 +0530
- Subject: Re: Re: [PATCH]:add support for at91sam7x processor to work in different supported USART MODE
- References: <1238416576.2203.35.camel@system>
- Reply-to: vibi_sreenivasan at cms dot com
Will it be okey if i trim my patch for now to just enable RS485
mode & submit separate patches for the other modes latter.
Our project uses only RS485.:)
On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 18:06 +0530, vibisreenivasan wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 10:45 +0200, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> > > > How?
> > > I am using the 485 mode by changing in the source code directly.
> > > But planning to put it as a cdl option.
> > CDL is the right way to do it. But do you then need the mode member in
> > the structure?
> I am not so well in CDL , i am working on that.
> > In 485 mode it looks like the normal baud function will work O.K.
> i has checked 485mode . it is working.
> > Andrew
> thanks & regards