This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1000740] Public Domain Curses for eCos
- From: bugzilla-daemon at ecoscentric dot com
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 17:13:50 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1000740] Public Domain Curses for eCos
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
--- Comment #7 from Sergei Gavrikov <email@example.com> 2009-05-05 17:13:49 ---
(In reply to comment #6)
> (In reply to comment #5)
> > I will review this package this afternoon.
> John, thank you for your time.
> I want to say that I did a few commits during these days. Those were small
> fixes for big-endian targets.
One remark. The PDCurses sources itself are an endianess independent. The talk
is only about a byte order for a data for cyg_io_write() cyg_io_read() calls in
an eCos serial driver for PDCurses: src/drivers/serial.c.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug.