This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1000740] Public Domain Curses for eCos
- From: bugzilla-daemon at ecoscentric dot com
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 14:27:38 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1000740] Public Domain Curses for eCos
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
--- Comment #14 from Sergei Gavrikov <email@example.com> 2009-05-08 14:27:37 ---
(In reply to comment #13)
> Sergei, the PDCurses package contains the MANEXT tool in the utils directory
> which is licensed under the GPL but is "Copyright (C) 1991-1996 Mark Hessling".
> I think we can simply omit the utils directory within the eCos port.
> There is no need for an updated patch.
Thank you, I missed that.
Yet another thing. What do you think, May be that all src/ecos stuff is odd
stuff. In fact, it sets up a PDCECOS thread like MW does. But, perhaps, it is
odd thing for curses event loop... What is your look/taste?
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug.