This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1000740] Public Domain Curses for eCos
- From: bugzilla-daemon at ecoscentric dot com
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 15:34:30 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1000740] Public Domain Curses for eCos
- References: <email@example.com/>
--- Comment #18 from John Dallaway <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2009-05-08 15:34:29 ---
(In reply to comment #16)
> > The src/ecos/ code serves as a useful example of how to implement a
> > real-world PDCurses application under eCos but it could be seen as
> > unnecessarily restrictive. Perhaps better to drop CYGBLD_PDCURSES_ECOS,
> > place the src/ecos/ code in a separate examples/ directory within the
> > PDCurses package and provide a simple makefile similar to
> > /opt/ecos/ecos-3.0/examples/Makefile in order to build it.
> It is good idea! Thank you, I will rework the package ASAP, re-test it and let
> you know.
Some minor niggles:
* The ChangeLog, HISTORY, IMPLEMNT and README files should be in the
* Please ensure you have included some comment about the precise PDCurses
version you have ported. I could not find a version string but I did not
look very hard.
* The empty "define_proc" in the CDL script can be removed.
* For compatibility with the eCos Configuration Tool, the list of tests in
CYGPKG_PDCURSES_TESTS should not include the ".c" suffix:
tests/firework tests/newdemo ...
With the above changes and the change described in comment #15 I think
contribution this will be ready for check-in.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug.