This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Issue 1000770] eCosCentric NAND library
- From: bugzilla-daemon at ecoscentric dot com
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 18:10:57 +0100
- Subject: [Issue 1000770] eCosCentric NAND library
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
--- Comment #1 from Ross Younger <email@example.com> 2009-05-15 18:10:54 ---
I should add that, while I have been working with the in-house maintainers,
these docs - and hence the code - has not yet been properly reviewed by them.
In particular I am aware that there are some contentious issues (logging in
particular) which could well merit a rethink and/or refactor.
Configure issuemail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the issue.