This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Issue 1000770] eCosCentric NAND library
- From: bugzilla-daemon at ecoscentric dot com
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 12:57:48 +0100
- Subject: [Issue 1000770] eCosCentric NAND library
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
--- Comment #3 from Ross Younger <email@example.com> 2009-05-26 12:57:34 ---
In testing YAFFS on real hardware, it has come (painfully) to my attention that
the NAND library uses too much stack at certain times. (In particular, the
stack overflows on the EA LPC2468 board in a minimal config with
template-default stack sizes.) I will address this in a later drop.
Configure issuemail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the issue.