This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001114] New port: NXP LPC17XX Variant, Olimex LPC-1766-STK platform
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 19:14:39 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001114] New port: NXP LPC17XX Variant, Olimex LPC-1766-STK platform
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #34 from Sergei Gavrikov <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2011-03-07 19:14:37 GMT ---
(In reply to comment #33)
> Sergei, Thanks for the patches and descriptive comments. However some
> OR are missing in Attachment 1165 (could be corrected in the patch
Ah, I'm sorry about the missings, my c&p :-/, thank you for the catch.
> After correction it compiles without warnings. Unfortunately I am on
> a trip again so I haven't been able to test runtime. I am arranging
> for remote access to our laboratory for Thursday evening.
> I am going to submit patch after runtime test.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.