This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1000819] Add support for Atmel AT91SAM9263
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 16:59:16 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1000819] Add support for Atmel AT91SAM9263
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #14 from Grant Edwards <email@example.com> 2011-03-16 16:59:15 GMT ---
(In reply to comment #13)
> (In reply to comment #11)
> > Let's start with the ARM7/ARM9 abstraction work (patch 1). This
> > looks to be a case of moving the existing HAL cache macros (which
> > are not appropriate for AT91SAM9) from the AT91 variant package to
> > a new ARM7 package. I assume that there is nothing AT91-specific
> > in the new package so it could be used by any other ARM7 ports in
> > the future. Please confirm.
> No ARM7 has cache, so it's safe IMO.
Samsung S3C45xx ARM7 parts have cache. Or did you mean no Atmel ARM7
parts have cache?
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.