This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1000819] Add support for Atmel AT91SAM9263
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:34:07 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1000819] Add support for Atmel AT91SAM9263
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #18 from Grant Edwards <email@example.com> 2011-03-16 18:34:03 GMT ---
(In reply to comment #11)
> Let's try to push through with review and get it checked in. I've
> invited all interested parties to add themselves to the CC list and
> add their own comment where necessary/appropriate.
I'm a little concerned by Martin Laabs post on the mailing list:
my port based on the one of Evgeniy Dushitov at the very
beginning. However - after some weeks I discovered that it was very
hard to support more CPUs out of the AT91SAM9 family with that
There are over a dozen closely related parts in that family (all
ARM926EJS CPUs with mostly the same base set of peripherals). Do we
want to head down a road that supports only one of them?
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.