This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1000819] Add support for Atmel AT91SAM9263
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 14:05:10 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1000819] Add support for Atmel AT91SAM9263
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #21 from Jonathan Larmour <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2011-03-22 14:05:08 GMT ---
(In reply to comment #20)
> Patch 2 looks safe enough. The comment at hal_diag.c:205 should read ".02ms
Yes although there has to be a ChangeLog entry for it at some point. I'll
assume there will be an additional ChangeLog patch submitted in the future for
all the changes, once approved.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.