This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001184] Cortex-m arch: hal_intr.h includes var_intr.h too early.
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 11:09:59 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001184] Cortex-m arch: hal_intr.h includes var_intr.h too early.
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #5 from Ilija Kocho <email@example.com> 2011-04-04 11:09:58 BST ---
(In reply to comment #4)
> (In reply to comment #3)
> > Thanks for the reply Sergei. As far as I understand you are going to
> > revert hal_intr.h to state before Attachment 1092 [details] and in addition
> > shift CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT_RTC definition after inclusion of
> > var_intr.h. Am I right? It would fit, since var_intr.h shall be
> > included after definition of Cortex-M system vectors and before
> > CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT_RTC.
> Right. Also, please, fix CL entry, as there is unsubjected mention of
Sergei, Sorry but I do not quite understand what to do? What is the acronym CL?
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.