This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001107] Support for the STMicroelectronics STR912FAW44 processor (ARM966E-S) and the Propox MMstr912 board
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 23:20:39 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001107] Support for the STMicroelectronics STR912FAW44 processor (ARM966E-S) and the Propox MMstr912 board
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #3 from Jonathan Larmour <email@example.com> 2011-04-05 23:20:38 BST ---
(In reply to comment #2)
> (In reply to comment #1)
> According to an assignment request form my employer can't claim any kind of
> right to my work.
> > Can you also confirm whether you completed an "assign.changes" form
> > (which only assigns a list of specific changes), or an "assign.future" form,
> > which assigns a specific list of changes, but also assigns any
> > other contributions you make in future, without
> > having to fill in another assignment form?
> Could you explain me how I can fulfill "assign.future"?
What I mean is that the form you were given may have had a name:
"assign.future". If it doesn't, then maybe you can just tell me whether it
assigned just existing changes, or existing _and_ future changes. That way we
know whether it just covers the work you did, or whether we can accept other
contributions from you in the future without filling in a separate copyright
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.