This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001186] Introduce Cortex-M4 to the Cortex-M architecture
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 16:55:14 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001186] Introduce Cortex-M4 to the Cortex-M architecture
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #5 from Nick Garnett <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2011-04-06 16:55:13 BST ---
(In reply to comment #4)
> Nick, thank you for your expert look and explanation. So then, should I
> reject the M0 (and M1?) mentions from the cortexm config file?
My opinion is that we should not add M0, and I think M1 should be removed until
we have real support for that variant. I added M1 to the list early on in
development, before I fully understood the actual differences between the v6-M
and v7-M architectures.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.