This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001107] Support for the STMicroelectronics STR912FAW44 processor (ARM966E-S) and the Propox MMstr912 board
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 08:24:16 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001107] Support for the STMicroelectronics STR912FAW44 processor (ARM966E-S) and the Propox MMstr912 board
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #4 from Jerzy Dyrda <email@example.com> 2011-04-07 08:24:13 BST ---
(In reply to comment #3)
> (In reply to comment #2)
> > (In reply to comment #1)
> What I mean is that the form you were given may have had a name:
> "assign.future". If it doesn't,
I'm afraid that it doesn't have "assign.future".
> then maybe you can just tell me whether it
> assigned just existing changes, or existing _and_ future changes. That way we
> know whether it just covers the work you did,
> or whether we can accept other
> contributions from you in the future without filling in a separate copyright
Yes, of course. That will be nice - no special copyright assignment per new
contribution. Especially that next work i.e. driver for ETH on STM32 is waiting
to push to community.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.