This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Issue 1000819] Add support for Atmel AT91SAM9263
- From: bugzilla-daemon at ecoscentric dot com
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 07:34:43 +0100
- Subject: [Issue 1000819] Add support for Atmel AT91SAM9263
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #25 from Evgeniy <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2011-04-11 07:34:37 BST ---
(In reply to comment #24)
> This is just a courtesy note.
> The originator would therefore not have received any notifications of activity,
> with email being discarded after 2 weeks of unsuccessful delivery attempts.
Not actually true. I checked my mailbox, and read this via web,
I recieved all comments.
May be the issue is that I also subscribed to ecos-patches.
So I should recieve two the same emails, one directly from bugzilla and one via
ecos-patches, may be my mail service start reject duplicates?
Configure issuemail: https://bugzilla.ecoscentric.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the issue.
You are on the CC list for the issue.