This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001275] Cortex-M (armV7) architecture endian instructions / Applied on lwIP
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 08:07:54 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001275] Cortex-M (armV7) architecture endian instructions / Applied on lwIP
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #27 from Sergei Gavrikov <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2011-08-24 08:07:51 BST ---
(In reply to comment #26)
> (In reply to comment #25)
> > (In reply to comment #24)
> > I see. It seems it's a matter of taste, as for me I try to avoid the
> > 1-liners near to 78th position.
> Replacing __asm__ with asm may help little-bit. Also _original_ with
> _origin_ .
Yes, to use ``_origin_`` is quite enougth.
Ilija, if you test your patches with existsing target in eCos AnonCVS,
could you, please, attach the used ECM?
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.