This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001275] Cortex-M (armV7) architecture endian instructions / Applied on lwIP
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 18:55:35 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001275] Cortex-M (armV7) architecture endian instructions / Applied on lwIP
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #32 from Sergei Gavrikov <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2011-08-24 18:55:27 BST ---
(In reply to comment #29)
> > AnonCVS. Now I repeated the tests on LPC-1766-STK (ECM attached).
> Thank you for ECM. This evening I want to test a few builds and if all
> will pass smoothly, I'll check-in the patches. Once again thank you.
Your mini config has saved my time. I repeated that 4-items test matrix
(built eCos tests for hal/common, net/lwip_tcp) with different endian
options. Everything went fine.
Unfortunately, I have not Cortex-M targets and it was very helpful that
you have spent your time on testing.
Now your code in CVS.
Thank you very much for your work. Thank you for your patience, thank
you for your cooperation.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.