This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001275] Cortex-M (armV7) architecture endian instructions / Applied on lwIP
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 09:01:49 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001275] Cortex-M (armV7) architecture endian instructions / Applied on lwIP
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #33 from Ilija Kocho <email@example.com> 2011-08-25 09:01:40 BST ---
(In reply to comment #32)
> (In reply to comment #29)
> > > AnonCVS. Now I repeated the tests on LPC-1766-STK (ECM attached).
> Unfortunately, I have not Cortex-M targets and it was very helpful that
> you have spent your time on testing.
If you need to put your hands on some specific device we have in our lab
(LPC-17xx, STM32, Kinetis) I can provide you remote access to our dev/eval
boards - through PEEDI, (invitation valid to eCos maintainers and
> Now your code in CVS.
> Thank you very much for your work. Thank you for your patience, thank
> you for your cooperation.
Thank you for review and good advices. I'm glad we augmented eCos for Cortex-M
in a non-intrusive way.
OFF-TOPIC: There are few my bugs that have been checked in, but not yet
formally resolved in Bugzilla. Can I resolve them?
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.