This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001344] New: Allow nc_test_slave for lwIP to compile for targets with 128KiB RAM.
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 08:28:16 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001344] New: Allow nc_test_slave for lwIP to compile for targets with 128KiB RAM.
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
Summary: Allow nc_test_slave for lwIP to compile for targets
with 128KiB RAM.
Component: Patches and contributions
Class: Advice Request
Created an attachment (id=1377)
Reduce stack usage of nc_test_slave
Network characterization test for lwIP (nc_test_slave.c) doesn't compile for
targets with RAM <= 128KiB. The problem can be solved by reducing stack sizes
of several threads.
A patch that solves the problem for targets with 128KiB RAM is attached for
review. The patch has been tested on Cortex-M4/Kinetis K60 with 128KiB RAM.
Since some thread stacks have been reduced, it would be good to check
compatibility on other architectures.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.