This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001668] Fix: phy_read() function returns bad values if interrupt occurs
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 23:33:44 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001668] Fix: phy_read() function returns bad values if interrupt occurs
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #2 from firstname.lastname@example.org 2012-09-20 23:33:41 BST ---
Ah, sorry, I've gotten ahead of myself. The current public version of this
Ethernet driver does not yet support reading/writing of PHY registers.
The current driver does not have ETH_PHY_REG_LEVEL_ACCESS_FUNS macro. But
when/if it does, it will be an error to be clearing event bits in the ISR/DSR
that should not be touched. We have seen this issue cause problems on a
You are correct, it is not an error now. This bug can be closed or applied as
you see fit.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.