This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001561] Internal flash driver for Freescale TWR-K60N512 board
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 09:06:29 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001561] Internal flash driver for Freescale TWR-K60N512 board
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #50 from Ilija Kocho <email@example.com> 2012-09-27 09:06:22 BST ---
(In reply to comment #48)
Thank you for the code Jifl, I tested it on K70/RedBoot (i.e. without
interrupts) and it works.
Mentioning the cache reminded me about our on-going discussion in Bug #1001606.
(Btw, recently I made a post on my experiments regarding separate/unified
caches issue <http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1001606#c17>).
The conclusion of this discussion may affect this driver (I hope it won't stale
the driver for long). Namely, provided that we treat caches as unified (as it
is at present), the HAL_ICACHE*() calls are redundant (though harmless) as they
mirror respective HAL_DCACHE*() macros that call functions operating on both PS
and PC caches.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.