This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001607] Cortex-M4F architectural Floating Point Support
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 20:33:14 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001607] Cortex-M4F architectural Floating Point Support
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #32 from Ilija Kocho <email@example.com> 2012-10-09 20:32:59 BST ---
(In reply to comment #27)
Past weeks I did some searching and found no references to this unsolicited
usage of VFP registers. I even posted a question to GCC Help - no response...
Finally I asked at ARM and got following answer:
Now I am going to undo all /soft-float/ stuff introduced in attachment 1915 and
revert to original plan. It may take a while, and it would make it little-bit
easier if we resolve Bug 1001606 and avoid bug merging.
How does it look from your prospective Jifl?
> Created an attachment (id=1915)
--> (http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/attachment.cgi?id=1915) [details]
> Cortex-M4F Floating Point Support 120829
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.