This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001219] Ethernet driver for STM32 connectivity line with port on MMstm32f107 board.
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 17:31:28 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001219] Ethernet driver for STM32 connectivity line with port on MMstm32f107 board.
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #41 from Ilija Kocho <email@example.com> 2012-12-24 17:31:27 GMT ---
(In reply to comment #39)
> Created an attachment (id=1997)
--> (http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/attachment.cgi?id=1997) [details]
> Eth driver for STM32 family.
> Hello all,
> After long time I've gone back to eth driver and now it's works as well on
> STM32F4 controller.
> Patch consists only from driver, few extra definitions in
> packages/hal/cortexm/stm32/var/current/include/var_io_eth and entry in ecos.db
> Driver was tested only on Olimex board STM32-E407 what means different
> between PHY and MAC (RMII mode and clock 50 MHz from external generator) than
> on STM3240G-EVAL.
Jerzy, it would be of great help for testing if you provide some HAL patch for
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.