This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Patch_or_Contribution granted: [Issue 1001783] Kinetis variant HAL patch: mostly cosmetic and descriptive improvements
- From: bugzilla-daemon at ecoscentric dot com
- To: ecos-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 21:48:01 +0000
- Subject: Patch_or_Contribution granted: [Issue 1001783] Kinetis variant HAL patch: mostly cosmetic and descriptive improvements
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Jonathan Larmour <email@example.com> has granted Patch_or_Contribution:
Issue 1001783: Kinetis variant HAL patch: mostly cosmetic and descriptive
------- Additional Comments from Jonathan Larmour <firstname.lastname@example.org>
A colleague has been working on the Kinetis HAL to just do some tidies and
little improvements (I said I'd do it in bug 1001607 but he's doing it instead
now). Due to the eccentricities of eCosCentric's FSF assignment, I have to post
it here, not him, so here it is attached.
Author: James G. Smith <email@example.com>
Date: Wed Feb 20 12:40:09 GMT 2013
- Primarily this patch is a fix-up of the english language descriptions
- The clocking CDL is updated to remove "requires" checking for RTC
against the OSC1 setting, since the option not applicable.
- Use CYGBLD_FORCE_INLINE for header-defined inline functions.