This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001788] New: Add debug information to MCC code
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 18:28:18 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001788] New: Add debug information to MCC code
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
Bug ID: 1001788
Summary: Add debug information to MCC code
Component: Patches and contributions
Created attachment 2114
This patch modifies a DEBUG1 statement in MMC code to write out the CHS. This
was used to debug a problem with a SD card that was formatted by IOS. IOS did
not manage the CHS properly and the driver failed. The solution was to format
the SD with Linux. Nonetheless, this prints more information that helps debug
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.