This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001607] Cortex-M4F architectural Floating Point Support
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 22:49:07 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001607] Cortex-M4F architectural Floating Point Support
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #64 from Ilija Kocho <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
Created attachment 2124
Last fixes (comment 63) Incremental
Checked in. Tested after checkout, seems OK.
Here I attach last changes (ref comment 63) for completness.
Jifl, Thank you for good advices and for your time. Indeed we got not only
better, but also more beautiful product.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.