This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001814] Kinetis clock gating
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 14:00:19 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001814] Kinetis clock gating
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001814-104 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #9 from Mike Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
Are you saying that all clocks are gated off by default until a driver gates
its own clock on? That would make some sense because it would save power and
most application writers would not have to be aware of it.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.