This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001814] Kinetis clock gating
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 14:37:34 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001814] Kinetis clock gating
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001814-104 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #13 from Mike Jones <email@example.com> ---
No, I did not start from a clean CVS. Then I would have to apply patches for
MMC, GPIO, I2C, etc. But I don't think I am missing any CVS updates.
I am working on K60 P2. The application works fine pre patch. The patch applied
cleanly other than a very small problem I can fix by looking at the rej file.
I suppose I can do a CVS update and rematch everything again and see how it
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.