This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001787] GPIO Interrupt Support for Kinetis
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 14:57:07 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001787] GPIO Interrupt Support for Kinetis
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001787-104 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #5 from Ilija Kocho <email@example.com> ---
If we are going to implement some GPIO API functions than why we don't accept
what's already there. I am looking STM32 where API functions use PIN descriptor
as a paremeyter rather han port/bit pair. It would be good if we have more or
less compatible API. The drawback is that CYGHWR_HAL_KINETIS_PIN_CFG() has more
parameters than we need for GPIO, but we can resolve that by defining another
Please look at STM32 _hal_stm32_gpio_xxx() functions and tell me what do you
think. In my view if we remove stm32 from name the names may be universal:
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.