This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001814] Kinetis clock gating
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 17:21:38 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001814] Kinetis clock gating
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001814-104 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #17 from Mike Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
I am not using FXM. I just applied your patches so I can diff the trees to
ensure the patches applied properly.
I regenerated my ecc file from an ecm file on the freshly patched tree and my
application ran. I'll call this package tree A, the latest CVS with my patches.
I then patched with the clock gating patches. My application gets exception 3
or 5 at startup. I'll call this package tree B, the latest CVS, with my
patches, and the cloc kgating patches.
After a few switching back and forth between packages, I consistently have a
problem only with the clock gating tree package tree B. Always exception 3 or
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.