This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001219] Ethernet driver for STM32 connectivity line with port on MMstm32f107 board.
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 18:48:06 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001219] Ethernet driver for STM32 connectivity line with port on MMstm32f107 board.
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001219-104 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #59 from Ilija Kocho <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
I was about to commit but in the last check I noticed something that needs
The function hal_stm32x0_led(). I assume there is sime conflict wiyh ethernet.
There must be better solution that deletting 3 leds.
1. Make compilation conditional, so LEDS are in use when possible and ommitted
2. Remove this function completely. or replace it with new. (I wouldn't
If above assumption is not correct, there may be other solutions as well.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.