This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetis microcontrollers
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 01:48:54 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetis microcontrollers
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001397-104 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #47 from Mike Jones <email@example.com> ---
Created attachment 2182
Lock up from I2C
Sadly, now that I have the correct symbolic link to the newly patched tree, the
code locks up on a condition as shown in the jpg. This occurs on the first
write transaction. The scope was set on single shot and there are no clocks, as
one would expect.
I apologize for the mistake. I should have suspected something when I imported
my ecm and it did not complain about the change in the CDL from period to
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.