This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetis microcontrollers
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 07:47:24 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetis microcontrollers
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001397-104 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #55 from Ilija Kocho <email@example.com> ---
(In reply to comment #51)
> It works at 100/400Khz properly. The there is more error in the frequency
> than some end users will want. It seems to run about 10% too slow.
For these particular set-point frequencies you will get better fit if you set
the system frequency to 100MHz. As a side effect you also get slightly faster
Default frequency is 96MHz was selected in order to derive 48Mhz for USB.
Perhaps we should change it to 100Mhz. We don't have USB driver yet and once we
have we can set it to 48Nhz selectively.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.