This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetis microcontrollers
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 14:09:16 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetis microcontrollers
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001397-104 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #56 from Mike Jones <email@example.com> ---
I don't feel very strongly about defaults for I2C vs. USB. I am ok with 48Mhz
with a lenient vs aggressive selection. However, it will help the end user is
the final version has a note in the CDL description explaining how to get
exactly 100/400Khz by changing the clock.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.