This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetis microcontrollers
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 11:39:59 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetis microcontrollers
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001397-104 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #65 from Ilija Kocho <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
Created attachment 2218
There is a problem with build of RedBoot. i2c_freescale.c looks for kapi.h that
is not present in RB configuration. Compilation breaks.
The attached patch deactivates Freescale I2C driver when CYGPKG_KERNEL is not
present. It shouldn't be additional limitation for RedBoot since driver doesn't
support polled operation anyway.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.