This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001881] New: Allow FIS cmd to handle multiple flash devices with different block alignments
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:12:09 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001881] New: Allow FIS cmd to handle multiple flash devices with different block alignments
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
Bug ID: 1001881
Summary: Allow FIS cmd to handle multiple flash devices with
different block alignments
Component: Patches and contributions
Created attachment 2336
Allow FIS cmd to handle multiple flash devices with different block alignments
This patch allows Redboot FIS command to manage multiple flash devices even
when the flash devices have different block sizes/alignments.
Note this is not about different block sizes in a single flash device, this is
about different block sizes in multiple flash devices.
Noticed this problem with Redboot on a board that has embedded flash in SoC and
also a SPI dataflash device. Most FIS operations were failing because it was
using alignment from embedded flash even on dataflash device.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.