This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 06:38:50 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001897-104 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #6 from Sergei Gavrikov <email@example.com> ---
(In reply to comment #5)
> Ok. Shall I change the patch and make the code conditional via a CDL
> option? That would be o.k. for me as long as no one confirmed that
> this problem exists for other LPCxxxx devices?
IMO, it is not bad compromise. Could you, please, update the patch then?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.