This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 08:22:41 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001897-104 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #7 from Uwe Kindler <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
Created attachment 2352
lpc2xxx CAN driver patch
Updated patch to make the workaround code conditional. The workaround is
enabled by default, as I believe it won't affect parts that don't have the
problem because it simply implements the behaviour documented in manual and
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.